Thursday, April 29, 2010

Copy and paste

A popular motivational speaker was entertaining his audience.
He Said :
"; The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman
who wasn't my wife!"
The audience was in silence and shock.
The speaker added: " And that woman was my mother!"

Laughter and applause.

A week later,
a top manager trained by the motivational speaker tried to
crack this very effective joke at home.
He was a bit foggy after a drink.
He said loudly to his wife who was preparing dinner, "
The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman
who was not my wife!"

The wife went; "ah!" with shock and rage.
Standing there for 20 seconds trying to recall the second half of the joke,
the manager finally blurted out "....
and I can't remember who she was!"

By the time the manager regained his consciousness,
he was on a hospital bed nursing burns from boiling water


Moral of the story:
Don't copy, if you can't paste!

No comments:

Post a Comment