Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fool's links

English is not my native language and I had not written much in my IT career. I started some comments and wrote to understand my world using common sense. I believe you need to understand the world if you want to be a better investor. Since my early retirement, I was at one time full time in researching stocks. When the system (safer system to invest for old folks like me) is established, I have more free time now.

Most of the following are comments I wrote on Fool's Mountain web site which is not active now. They are all related to our world, US citizens immigrated from Hong Kong. Click on the selected link.

Bai Ding's Yellow Flower Hill Uprising. Its 100th anniversary is coming up soon.

City of Dreams, or nightmare? on Hong Kong

Father of China's missiles.

The Chinese Female Army: a liability or an asset. The beautiful pictures cannot be displayed any more.

A Nation of No Losers

Extremes of Two Nations

Chinese basher or apologist?

Defending China:
Currency
environment
Human rights
Tibet
Rare Earth
Intelligent Property

----
There are more from link.

For investment ideas, click the InstaBlog in seekingalpha.com

No comments:

Post a Comment