Thursday, October 15, 2009

How to pee

> During one of her daily classes, a teacher trying to teach good manners,
> asked her students the following question:
> 'Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady,
> how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?
>
> Michael said, 'Just a minute I have to go pee.'
> The teacher responded by saying,
> 'That would be rude and impolite.
>
> What about you Sherman, how would you say it?'
> Sherman said,
> 'I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back.'
>
> 'That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at
> the
> dinner table.
> And you, little Johnny, can you use your brain for once and show us your
> good manners?'
>
> 'I would say Darling, may I please be excused for a moment?
> I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine,
> whom I hope to introduce you to after dinner.'
>
> The teacher fainted.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment