Friday, October 23, 2009

Fishing trip

Four friends spend weeks planning the perfect backwoods camping and fishing trip.

Two days before their trip to start, Frank's wife puts her foot down and tells him not to go. Frank's friends are very upset but what can they do?

When the three get to the camping site, they find Frank sitting there with a tent set up, fire wood gathered, and fish cooking.
"Damn man. How long have you been here and how did your wife let you go?"
"Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my chair and wife wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said: "Guess who?" I pulled her hands off and saw she was wearing a brand new see through nightie. She took my hand and took me to our bedroom where two dozen candles with rose pedals all over. She had on the bed handcuffs and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed and I did. Then she said, "Do whatever you want."

So here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment